Terms & Conditions
The Customer: - is the company for which the Continum Group Ltd (and its subsidiaries) provides services, support, equipment and software solutions / products.
Please find below terms and conditions under which The Continum Group Ltd and its subsidiaries ("CGL") and the Customer must adhere to for any services or works carried out and equipment/software supplied. (CGL reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time. A copy can be found at our website (www.continumgroup.co.uk)
- Standard support is available at £85 per hour if there is no valid managed services contract and includes Monday to Friday 09.00am 17.30pm excluding UK Public Holidays. Premium support is available Monday to Friday 07.30am - 22.00pm, Sat & Sunday 10am to 5pm and is billed at double time.
- The provision of any Hosting/Telephony services by CGL will require the Customer to give three calendar months notice of termination unless otherwise agreed. Hosting services are provided with 99.5% availability within any given month. Refunds will only be made pro rata to the excess of this non availability.
Obligations and Rights of CGL
- Assistance will be given to reinstall and reconfigure proprietary software however access to support from the software manufacturer will be required as without this CGL may not be able to provide appropriate solutions.
- CGL will endeavour to carry out the support contract with as little disruption as deemed possible to the Customer's equipment or network, any requirement that may cause disruption will be agreed in advance with the Customer prior to any work being carried out.
- CGL will agree to be reasonable in its requests to the customer and will provide service to the best of its ability. The Customer agrees to be reasonable in its requests to Continum.
- CGL agrees that all confidential knowledge and information gained from providing proposals or services with not be supplied to any third parties unless mutually agreed.
- No warranty is made by CGL regarding any information, services or advice provided by CGL. All advice is made in good faith and to the best of the abilities of CGL within the bounds of the information provided by the customer.
- CGL reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone, and does not allow Adult material, lewd or obscene content, excessive download content or non-linked content to be stored on CGL servers. Refusal of service based on content matching either of these criteria is entirely at the discretion of CGL.
Obligations and Rights of Customer
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that periodic checks of backup logs and tapes are carried out and to inform CGL of any errors or warnings.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the functionality or performance of any third party hardware, software or services.
- Customer agrees that all confidential knowledge and information gained from CGL will not be supplied to any third parties unless mutually agreed.
- The Customer accepts that CGL shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss of profits, business opportunities or data, or any special, indirect or consequential losses or damage of any kind whatsoever.
- Customer accepts that late payment may result in any support, hosting, services and software licences being withheld until any outstanding monies are paid in full.
- The Customer agrees that any software that CGL install on behalf of the customer complies with the software license agreement between them and the software publisher. CGL will not be made liable for any unlicensed software installed on any premises of the customer.
- The Customer agrees that In matters of dispute concerning interpretation, as well as complaints concerning the implementation of this agreement, both parties will settle the dispute by mutual negotiation, if necessary supported by a specialist to be appointed by both parties. In case financial consequences are involved by appointing a specialist, these costs will be divided among both parties.
- The Customer undertakes with CGL not to offer employment to any member of CGL staff without CGL's prior written permission. In the event that the Customer employs any member of CGL's staff then the customer will automatically become liable to pay CGL a minimum fee of £2500 (Plus VAT).
- Customer accepts that all equipment or software remains the property of CGL until payment is received in full.
Updates to these.
E & O E